Skip to main content

1

Why we should do affirmation every day | Benefits of Affirmation

Why we should do affirmation every day | Benefits of Affirmation

As we think we became. If you keep on saying negative words to yourself then how can you be successful in life? And these negative words can be -

I am useless

I am Idiot

Etc

Whatever thought you put in your mind it will become your action. And last it will become your future.

If you keep on repeating that negative sentences to yourself, definitely you will become the same.

This is because of our subconscious mind. Every repeated sentence makes an impact on your subconscious mind. 

And after you start to act like that. And at last your life became like that.


And its opposite is also true. If you keep on saying positive sentences to yourself, you will definitely become like that.

Our subconscious mind is active all the time and keeps on listening to everything.

Subconscious minds do the same as you told him. Your mind command is in your hand.

You should say some positive sentence to your self 2 times in a day. Yes, you have to say to yourself with full confidence.

And just close your eyes, while doing this.              

- After wake up

- just before sleep

You can also record these affirmations in your voice and listen to it. Or you can write them on paper and read them. Read it slowly and close your eye.

Don’t get distracted while saying these affirmations. Be calm and focused.

Do it every day and if you can not find any positive change in yourself within 30 days then you can stop doing it if you want.

You can say like these affirmations -

1. I am healthy

2. I am capable to do anything that I think

3. I am rich

4. I am happy

5. I am successful in my life

6. I am a wise person

7. I know what I am doing with life

8. People love my company

9. I am so powerful

10. I am brave

11. I am fearless

12. I am strong

13. I am making me strong by doing exercise everyday

14. I am confident

15. I am taking action today

16. I am getting wise and strong every day

Benefits of saying these affirmations every day -

1. Affirmations are exercises for our mind. Repetitive positive affirmation leads to reprogramming of our mind and we start living our dream life.

2. Affirmations cure depression, stress, low confidence, and anxiety.

You get motivated to achieve your dreams. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BELL CHURCH IN BAGUIO

BELL CHURCH IN BAGUIO   Main gate of Bell church[/caption] Bell church in Baguio is one of the popular tourist attractions. It’s a Chinese temple located in La Trinidad .  This church spread over 10,000 square meters .In entrance of the Church you will see two big structure of Dragon facing each other’s. You will see here tradition and culture of Chinese community. Hitender in Bell church[/caption] There is a beautiful garden in Bell church with lots of colorful flowers. Outside of Bell church many good places to have Filipino street food . When we go there, not many people were there. So it’s good for enjoy silence here. I loved The way how they wrote Bell church Baguio beautifully on green grass.   octagonal pond in bell church[/caption] ENTRANCE FEES – There is no entrance fee in Bell church in Baguio. HISTORY – Bell church in Baguio was founded in 4 th August 1960 by a Chinese from Guangzhou named as “Ng Pee”. This church was known as "Chinese Bud...

BAGUIO ORCHIDARIUM

BAGUIO ORCHIDARIUM If you love nature and photography then Baguio Orchidarium is perfect place for you. This place is just near to Burnham Park and has fresh plants and flowers for sale in good price. For example little Mary Golds cost only Php10.00 per pot.  And they only take cash if you wish to buy some flowers and plants.  They open from 7 am to 6 pm.  This place is very big. So you will see here many of plants everywhere. This place is finally constructed by "Arnnie's Garden". BEST SELLER - The best seller in Baguio Orchidarium is " Sherry Baby ". This has very nice fragrance. Next best seller is " Roberts Delight " it has big petals. They have popular “boat orchid” as well which have at least 30 flowers in one stem. So if you have plan to coming to Baguio then Baguio Orchidarium is must visit place. MORE ITEMS TO SELL – Apart from plants in Baguio Orchidarium you can also buy herbal tea, natural sweeteners, edible flowers, sage, ro...

What is the public transport in Chiang Mai Thailand

What is the public transport in Chiang Mai Thailand There are many ways of transport in Chiang Mai .Here is the public transport in Chiang Mai . 1.RTC CITY BUS -  This mode of transport launce in 2018 in Chiang Mai and one of the cheapest modes of transportation.  The fare of the RTC City bus is only 30 Baht per ride. The buses also offer free WiFi.  These bus stop only designated bus stop. If you want to STOP the bus just wave your arms then put 30 Baht in a box inside the bus.  You can also use the Rabit stored value card to pay the fare. You just need to tap the card in the machine inside the bus.  You can also get a Tourist card for these buses. By using a tourist card you can travel unlimited for 1 day . It will cost 180 Baht .  You can purchase the rabbit and tourist card from RTC counters in Chiang Mai International Airport (exit door No.1), Central Festival Mall, and Promenada Mall .  You can also buy these cards from the bus driver.  T...